The Strategic Project / Portfolio Manager will be responsible for supporting the CIO in the implementation of the IT strategy. The right candidate should have a strong track record of delivering results and proven project management experience leading projects, from concept to completion and ensuring impact is delivered and clearly communicated. This role will support communications on updates, progress, achievements, risks, etc through 'drumbeat' meetings and visualizations/storytelling (this includes project management updates and communications for supporting change management). This role will manage and coordinate key activities for the digital transformation.
The scope of the work will include overall project management to deliver:
- Assessment of existing organization: reviewing current processes within the different business groups (EDP, Waters, Happy Family, Nutricia).
- Create visuals to show our to-be harmonized application roadmap
- Prepare and manage events, meetings, etc. Ensure key materials are developed and meeting minutes are captured and communicated.
- Provide project leadership and analytical support for key initiatives.
- Planning and managing tasks for business units' systems integration and consolidation
- Support and track the implementation of the overall IT strategy:
- Demand backlog and prioritization
- Client investment governance
- Project execution standards
- Other duties as assigned