Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate students like you to become a part of our team. Join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community! Our CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Gain hands-on experience in helping seniors - perfect for students in healthcare, psychology/counseling, and other people-oriented career fields!
As a CAREGiver you will provide:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with running errands
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing and toileting
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous professional experience necessary. We are willing to train motivated, reliable, and communicative individuals. We also offer opportunities for growth and personal development and 24-hour support from our office team to help you succeed in your role.
What we offer our CAREGivers:
- A flexible, customized caseload built around your class schedule and other commitments
- Paid training and continuing education
- Opportunities to gain hands-on skills in client care
- Opportunities to build meaningful, lasting relationships!
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check and DMV check
- Must have a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and reliable personal transportation
- Minimum 19 years of age
To learn more about this opportunity to make a difference for seniors, apply online or call 720-890-0184 to speak with the Hiring Manager, Rianne Matthews!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.