CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Tax team located in our Boston,MA office. We are looking for a Tax Experienced Associate to join our team.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
We currently have an opening for a Tax Experienced Associate in our Tax Team located in our Boston, MA office. The ideal candidate will have tax experience with 1040 (Schedule C & E),1120,1120S, and 1065.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; Master's in Tax is a plus
- CPA, LLM or JD is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive tax experience
- Strong tax research skills
- Excellent communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills, as well as exceptional client service skills
- Proven competence with MS Office and tax compliance and research software, including ProSystem, BNA portfolio and projection, CCH Axcess and RIA
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.