CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Private Client Services team located in our New York, NY office. We are looking for a Tax Experienced Associate to join our team.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
The Tax Experienced Associate in our Private Client Services Group will prepare and review multiple tax returns including 1120, 1120S, 1065, and 5471 ; will be familiar with individual returns including 1040 and Schedule C & E; and review financial statements of compilations/reviews. The ideal candidate will have experience with Non Resident returns, as well as experience in a business management practice or daily operations of small business.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Accounting/Taxation
- 1+ years' experience in a large or mid-size public accounting firm
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle the pressure of working within tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel and accounting software programs
- CPA or eligibility to sit for the exam
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, ProSystem FX, and BNA Tax Planner
- Exceptional organizational, communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.