This firm has a collaborative office culture and provides exceptional growth potential to professionals who join their organization.
This is a terrific opportunity for a Transportation Engineer to join a close-knit team and propel their career while adding exciting high-profile projects throughout California to their portfolio of expertise.
- Outstanding work environment with flexible schedules and understanding of the need for people to have a healthy work-life balance
- Employee-Owned, where there is ownership potential for all employees
- Coordinate with projects managers and design staff, including providing oversight of design efforts, the delegation of work assignments, setting work schedules, and staying within budgets and schedules
- Help ensure that work complies with project requirements and drafting standards
- Mentor and manage junior staff