Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ Months (Potential to extend)
This position is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. Building and managing project teams to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle are critical to this position. Review projects with the relevant stakeholders to determine time lines, cost limitations, procedures for accomplishing the tasks, technician requirements, and allotment of materials and technical resources to various phases of the project. Responsible for ensuring the project is staffed properly and all reports are filed in accordance with company procedures and customer requirements. Coordinate procurement and vendor progress on the jobs. Attend all job meetings as required by the Construction Manager or Consultant or by company senior management. On a daily basis review the project technicians’ performance to ensure they are operating in a safe manner and completing the daily task assignments on time and in the desired quality as stipulated by company standard and prescribed budgets. Where warranted, visit project jobsite to check job progress in accordance to schedule specifications and estimated completion date.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with Audio Video Project.
- Candidate should be able to read and interpret technical documents including safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Should be able to routinely use MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project programs.
- Must have the ability to speak effectively before external groups of customers and employees within the organization and routinely write correspondences. Demonstrate ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.