News from the web:
Can a building keep you healthy?
Velma Robinson thinks so. The 82-year-old had been living alone in a ranch house on two acres of land in West Virginia. She took care of the land by herself with the help of a riding mower. But recently the workload was getting to be too much as was the tug to be closer to her three sons, who live in the Chicago area. About 10 months ago, Robinson moved to Friendship Village, a retirement community in Schaumburg that offers meals and lots of activities.
Read the whole story HERE
visit us at RetiredResources.com
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- [Photo] Health Minster suggests raising the official age for senior citizens : National : News : The Hankyoreh
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle