News from the web:
Equality commission says an ageing population and increased willingness among older people to work should see default retirement age scrapped.
Workers should be able to stay in their jobs beyond the age of 65, and employers should be incentivised to allow older employees to work flexibly, the UK’s equality watchdog said today.
Read the whole story HERE
visit us at RetiredResources.com
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- [Photo] Health Minster suggests raising the official age for senior citizens : National : News : The Hankyoreh
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle