News from the web:
Younger baby boomers, those aged 50 years old in 2010, foresee a vastly different retirement world than 50 year-olds who were surveyed in 1996. According to a pair of surveys by active adult community developer Del Webb, today’s 50 year-old plans to retire four years later, at a median age of 67 versus age 63 nearly fifteen years ago. Fully 73% of baby boomers plan on continuing to work in retirement. That contrasts with current retirees living in Del Webb communities, of whom just 40% have actually worked since retirement.
Read the whole story HERE
visit us at RetiredResources.com
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- [Photo] Health Minster suggests raising the official age for senior citizens : National : News : The Hankyoreh
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle