News from the web:
Blame it on the boomer generation if you want, but you must accept that the old notion of retirement has given way to the era of the active adult. Most adults would like a retired life of ease and prosperity. They are no longer willing to work for 80% of their life, for a less than certain shot at a life of splendor and ease awaits them for the last 20% of their allotted days on earth.
The retirement paradigm
The old model of adult life said that you work for x years, typically until you are 65 years old. Then you retire. If you do it correctly, you will save enough during your working years to live comfortably with social security and your pension from your job and your lifetime of savings to provide that level of comfort.That model governed many people’s thinking through the 20th century.
Read the whole story HERE
visit us at RetiredResources.com
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- [Photo] Health Minster suggests raising the official age for senior citizens : National : News : The Hankyoreh
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle