News from the web:
THE SUPPLEMENT charged by many hotels for single rooms is a disincentive for the lucrative “silver market” at a time when the retired population is growing, the tourism industry has been told.
Active Retirement Ireland has urged the industry to do more to attract retirees, many of whom take from three to five short breaks a year.
Maureen Kavanagh, chief executive of the group, said its members already accounted for an estimated 100,000 bed nights a year and stressed there was “a silver lining” for the hard-pressed industry.
Read the whole story HERE
visit us at RetiredResources.com
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- [Photo] Health Minster suggests raising the official age for senior citizens : National : News : The Hankyoreh
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle