News from the web:
Retirement may lead to better sleep for those who don’t retire due to health reasons, a new study indicates.
Reporting in the Nov. 1 issue of the journal Sleep, Finnish scientists say the prevalence of sleep disturbances drops sharply after retirement.
This suggests that tossing and turning results from work-related demands and stress, the researchers say. Retirement has health benefits, they argue, but sleep may improve because stress declines.
Read the whole story HERE
visit us at RetiredResources.com
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle
- There is no place like home