News from the web:
Like a lot of other baby boomers turning 65 this year, Claudia Hamblin still works full time and says she’s not ready for retirement anytime soon, emotionally or practically.
“I probably won’t ever retire totally,” said Hamblin, a school nurse. “There are a million avenues open and lots of ways to work and still have plenty of free time for vacation.”
Such a positive outlook may run counter to recent surveys that found many boomers depressed and worried about their financial futures.
Read the whole story HERE
visit us at RetiredResources.com
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- [Photo] Health Minster suggests raising the official age for senior citizens : National : News : The Hankyoreh
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle