There really is no reason that we work 40 hours a week. My grandfather would happily work about 60 hours a week, same for my dad, and I’ve done my share of making the hours. So there really is also no reason to retire at age 65, in fact most social security systems can’t afford it anyway and folks tend to have to work longer.
Featured JobsNo featured jobs found.
Job Board Menu
- [Photo] Health Minster suggests raising the official age for senior citizens : National : News : The Hankyoreh
- Retirement residents’ calendar inspires healthy living and supports local women | WLUK
- Retirement should be a transition to meaningful, exciting work
- The 60+ Most Lucrative Ways for Seniors to Earn Money Online
- Survey Reveals Most Seniors to Come out of Retirement – The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea – Health/Lifestyle > Lifestyle